Fender CF-60CE Folk Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Fender CF-60CE Folk Electro Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
The Fender CF-60CE is perfect for beginners and flatpickers. Whilst being marginally smaller than Fender's top-selling CD-60 dreadnought, the CF-60CE provides wonderful tone and playability. Features include a spruce top with scalloped "X" bracing, mahogany back and sides, black body and neck binding, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with small 3mm dot inlays, white pearloid rosette design, rosewood bridge with compensated Graphtech NuBone saddle, white with black-dot bridge pins, dual-action truss rod, die-cast tuners and Fender/Fishman Isys III preamp system with under-saddle piezo pickup, chromatic tuner and tone controls.
Product Ref: 48068View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge
- Series: Classic Design
- Colour: Natural
- Body Material: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Folk
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: White Pearloid Acrylic
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Graph Tech Nubone Saddle
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
Electronics & Hardware
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Scalloped X Bracing
- 3mm Dot Position Dual Action Truss Rod
- Scalloped X Bracing
- 3mm Dot Position
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.