Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Semi Acoustic Guitar, Wine Red
Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Semi Acoustic Guitar, Wine RedDetails
First introduced in the early '60s, the Epiphone Riviera's semi-hollow design has been a favorite of players from all genres and generations including blues great Otis Rush, Lou Reed of the Velvet Underground, and The Strokes' Nick Valensi. The Custom P-93 has the rare distinction of giving players a new sound and a new distinctive look.
Special Offer - For Epiphone Power Up Month starting May 1st buy this guitar and receive a FREE Power Station Foot Pedal.
Product Ref: 24740View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Riviera Custom P-93 uses 3 Epiphone "Dogear" Alnico-V P-90 pickups for a punch that leaves all other three-single coil pickup guitars in the dust. And when matched with the bell-like tones of the ES-style body, a Bigsby® B70 tremolo, plus a stunning Wine Red finish with gold hardware, the Riviera Custom P93 truly becomes one of our era's great instruments.
Semi-hollow Design, Solid Craftsmanship
The Riviera Custom P-93 is constructed of premium laminated maple with a mahogany center block and a hand-fitted, glued-in mahogany 24.75" scale neck with a SlimTaper "D" profile and 22 medium jumbo frets with a 1.68" nut for great string spacing and intonation. Other details include a rosewood fingerboard with pearloid parallelogram inlays, quality electronic parts including full-size 1" 500K Ohm potentiometers, Epiphone's all-metal pickup selector switch, a '60s era Epiphone logo on the headstock, and a heavy-duty output jack.
Ground Breaking Electronics
The Riviera Custom P93's fabulous semi-hollowbody sound is voiced by three Epiphone "Dogear" classic P-90 pickups with Alnico V magnets. Controls include 3 individual Volume pots (for each pickup) and 1 Master Tone. The all-metal toggle works as it would with a 2-pickup guitar with the rhythm position activating the neck pickup and the lead toggle position activating the bridge pickup. The middle pickup can be used in any position by adjusting its volume control.
This Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 comes in Wine Red with gold hardware which extends to the premium 14:1 ratio Wilkinson machine heads which provide superior tuning stability and accuracy. Also included as standard equipment on the Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 is Epiphone's exclusive LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge plus a legendary Bigsby® B70 tremelo.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Maple
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B70
- Colour: Wine Red (WR)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper "D" Profile
- Fretboard: Rosewood with pearloid parallelogram inlay
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Nut: 1.68"
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 3-Epiphone P-90 "Dogear"
- Controls: 3-Individual Volume controls for each pickup, 1-Master Tone Control
- Tuners: Wilkinson 14:1
To claim your free Power Pedal:
Please note this offer is available to customers in the following countries: Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Slovenia, Slovakia.
- To claim and for full t&c please visit: http://www.epiphone.com/News/Features/Features/2016/It-s-Epiphone-Power-Up-Month!.aspx
- Register your new guitar
- Print last page of registration form
- Mail the printed page along with the original sales receipt (keep a copy for your own records) within 15 days of purchase to:
Epiphone - Free Epiphone PowerStation Offer
Attn: Gibson Europe BV Customer Service
Kamerlingh Onnesweg 2
Vianen, 4131 PK Netherland
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.