Encore E69 Electric Guitar Outfit, Black
Encore E69 Electric Guitar Outfit, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 51685View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Encore E69 Electric Guitar
The Encore E69 has a distinctive double cutaway design body that allows for full access to the full 22 frets on the rosewood board. The basswood body construction, combined with iconic twin humbucker pickups deliver tonality and vibrancy, characteristic with this style of electric guitar. Individual tone and volume controls for each pick up help you achieve your desired sound quickly and easily, while the three-way pickup selector switch allows for individual pickup isolation or a combination for varied sound. A tune-o-matic bridge and firmly anchored stop tailpiece help transfer string energy into the guitar's body and deliver strong sound. This light but manageable guitar is ideal for beginners to intermediate players, combining affordability with quality sound.
Encore E69 Features/Specifications
- Body: Basswood, edge chamfered and contoured
- Neck: Vintage profile maple, bolt-on
- Fingerboard: 22 fret rosewood
- Scale Length: 630mm
- Tuners: Diecast Guitar Tech chrome
- Scratchplate: Three ply
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stop bar
- Pickups: 2x Guitar Tech humbucker
- Controls: 2x Tone, 2x Volume, three-way pickup switch
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Body Finish: Black
- Encore E4 Bass Guitar
- Kinsman Amp: 10 Watt, Input, Volume, Bass / Treble EQ, Headphone Socket
- Kinsman Guitar Lead
- Guitar Strap
- Encore Spare Strings
- Kinsman Guitar Stand: Height Adjustable, Black Foam Supports, Tripod Base
- Instructional DVD
- Guitar Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.