Dean Razorback DB Floyd Rose Electric Guitar, Black
Dean Razorback DB Floyd Rose Electric Guitar, BlackDetails
These "cutting-edge" models were designed by Dimebag Darrell himself before his untimely death in 2004. Destined to be the most radical looking Deans to ever grace the stage, The Razorback has been used by heavy metal icons like Zakk Wylde and Trivium's Matt Heafy. Combining the richness of the Classic Dean ML, the hardware required for heavier playing and some killer lines, Dean Guitars give you the Razorback, a brutal and striking instrument designed by one of Metal's most iconic guitarists.
Product Ref: 20431View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unlike many other signature series guitars, that are designed by manufacturers with little or no involvement from the artist themselves, Dimebag's presence can definitely be felt in many of the design features of the Dean Razorback series guitars. From the styling to the brutal sounds this instrument was built to produce Dimebag Darrell's legacy will endure through this precision built guitar.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood
- Top: Basswood
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Trem.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Inlays: Dime Razor Inlays
- Pickups: Dean DMT Design Humbucker
- Hardware: Black
- Machine Heads: Grover Tuners
- Knobs: DBD Traction Knobs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.