View Full Description
The original ZT Lunchbox took the music world by storm, and proved that our unique amp technology can pack an amazing amount of sound into a tiny, reliable, and attractive package. Now, with the Lunchbox Acoustic, this level of performance is available for working singer-songwriters, vocalists and demanding acoustic players of all styles. The Lunchbox Acoustic is easy to carry and easy to use, but provides plenty of clear, natural, room-filling sound when you need it. Designed with logical simplicity but able to adapt to each unique environment, instrument and individual voice, the Lunchbox Acoustic offers the features you need to get the very best out of real world performing situations.
The Lunchbox Acoustic holds a down-to-earth visual appeal, yet remains unmistakably ZT. That little red circle on the front lets you know you're looking at a uniquely powerful compact amp. Like the original Lunchbox, unmatched in its combination of performance, portability, it is sure to become the best friend of working musicians everywhere.
- Mic channel strip with 1/4" and XLR inputs
- Instrument channel strip with 1/4" input
- Dedicated Mic Gain control
- Dedicated Instrument Gain control
- Plate Style Reverb with independent channel controls
- EFX Loop
- 3-position Anti-Feedback Control with bypass
- Anti-Clip limiting circuit
- Phantom Power
- Variable Headphone/DI Output
- Custom Ultra-High Performance 6.5" Speaker, Switchable
- External Speaker Output
- Aux Input on 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Voltage switch 115V/230V
- 200W Class A/B Power Amplifier
- Ultra-low latency circuit for player responsiveness
- Pure, Hi-Z analog instrument front-end
- Low Noise Balanced Mic Preamp, with interference rejection
- Proprietary dynamic tone shaping
- Vintage modeled instrument tone stack
- Class A/B output stage with unregulated linear supply
- Anti-Feedback circuit
- Anti-Clipping circuit
- EFX Loop with Active Send for Multi-Amp setups
- Direct Power Amp In option
- Sealed-box speaker tuning
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.5" x 9.8" x 7.7"/192mm x 249mm x 196mm
- Weight: 12 lbs./5.4kg
- Peak Output: Greater than 115 dB-SPL (Peak) at 1 meter
- Microphone Controls: Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb
- Instrument Controls: Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb
- Master Controls: Volume, Anti-Feedback Set
- Misc Controls: Power On/Off, Phantom Power, Headphone/DI Output Level, Internal Speaker Mute, Voltage Select
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.