View Full Description
Tanglewood DBT Electro Acoustic Guitar
This Tanglewood Guitar Pack has Mahogany back & sides, Rosewood neck and a spruce top. A great electro acoustic with everything you need included.
The Tanglewood DBT-G4M-CE outfit comes complete with a great electro-acoustic guitar, road safety gigbag, Tanglewood strap, Tanglewood picks and acoustic guitar DVD tutorial.
- The Complete Guitar Player Beginners DVD covering the basic chords to the not so basic to get you well on your way to playing your favorite songs.
- 3 x high performance, medium gauge Guitar Picks for fast, accurate playing in all styles.
- High-quality Tanglewood Black Guitar Strap, with a sturdy nylon construction for longevity. 2-inch width.
- A safe and secure Road Safety Gig Bag to transport your guitar in. Bag features an adjustable shoulder strap and carry handle for easy transportation. Also includes front pocket to store all of your accessories!
SubZero 25W Acoustic Guitar Amp with Chorus
Ideal Practice Amp Or Small Gig Monitor
This 25W amp makes a great practice amp or is ideal for use as a monitor amp on quieter stages. A built in Chorus function adds warmth and depth to your sound whilst the 3 band EQ allows you to adapt your sound for different gig environments. The SubZero 25W amp projects your sound loud and clear through its dual-speaker system.
Multi-Input Options With Two Channels
This versatile amp is equipped with two channels; one for instruments featuring a jack input, and a second for microphones using an XLR input. This is great for singing along through a vocal mic or adding a mic for improved ambience to your acoustic sound.
Auxiliary inputs allow CD players or MP3's to be played directly through the amplifier, excellent for practising along to your favourite acoustic tracks, or providing backing during a live acoustic set.
Easy To Transport
This striking blue Acoustic Amp has a lightweight construction, corner protectors, and carry handle making it easy to transport from gig to gig.
"If you want to hear your electro-acoustic songs amplified before you brave the stage, then this combo would be just the job ... but its eight-inch speaker easily cranks out enough volume to make it ideal for jams, too. Multi-use, stylish looks and serious sound performance for a piffling price tag, we'd say that's great value for money." - Awarded 4/5 Stars by MusicRadar
Tanglewood DBT G4M CE
Body & Bridge:
- Top: Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side/Rib: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Electronics: Tanglewood TEQ-2BT EQ/Preamp with large green-screen electronic tuner.
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Mahogany
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Finger Board Width (Nut/Body): 43 mm (1 11/16")
- Power: 25w RMS @ 1.0 THD into 8 ohm
- Input: Channel 1 / Channel 2
- Speaker: 1 x 8" 8 Ω + 1 x 2.5" (Tweeter)
- Input Sensitivity: Normal 50mV F = 1KHz Volume and Tone Max
- Noise: -40dB (Gain Max) -65dB (Gain Min)
- Dimensions: W 463mm x H 375mm x D 260mm
- Weight: 10.7kg
The Latest in Electric Guitar Amplifier Technology and Tone
SubZero's wide range of boutique, premium-grade electric guitar amplifiers offer high-grade components, quality craftsmanship and the latest in guitar amp technology to players demanding superb quality amplification at a reasonable price.
Ranging from DSP modelling combo amps to all-tube stacks, every SubZero amplifier features the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from a high quality electric guitar amplifier. SubZero delivers the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music.com
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.