View Full Description
TubeMeister 5 stands as a testament to the knowledge and passion of Hughes and Kettner. It transforms your every touch into expressive tone, delivering soulful sound straight to your fingertips. The fully-featured preamp offers a wealth of sonic options.
The TubeMeister 5's clean channel has a warm tube tone with phenomenal dynamic range that sweeps from sparkling clean to throaty crunch. Flip the Drive switch, and you'll go from clean to mean instantly. This head boasts harmonically rich tube distortion with the gain reserves for both edgy overdrive and soaring lead sounds.
The power amp sports oversized transformers and a 12BH7 dual triode that operates in push-pull mode. Housed in a single glass envelope, these two tube systems deliver a devastating one-two punch that will really rock your tone. The 3 band EQ includes a passive voicing section with separately tweaked frequency response for both Clean and Drive.
The versatile TubeMeister 5 Head delivers a full five watts of tube tone with plenty of volume for satisfying sessions. The oversized transformers allow greater headroom on Clean and more punch on Drive tones. If you need to keep it soft in the studio or make it loud in the rehearsal room or on stage, the Red Box and power-soak are on board to feed true power amp tone straight to the desk. The Power Soak also has a silent recording function and the balanced and speaker emulated Red Box Out gives authentic recording tracks.
- Channels: 1 Channel + Drive
- Speaker: 1 x 8" Celestion® EIGHT 15
- Preamp: 1 x 12AX7
- Power Amp: 1 x 12BH7, 5 Watts
- Power Soak: Automatic / switchable
- Red Box: Integrated
- Protective Cover: Soft Cover included
- Dimensions: 253 x 156 x 149 mm
- Weight: 7.4 kg
To read more about the TubeMiester 5 please download the PDF below.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.