View Full Description
With amazing Virtual Tube Circuitry or VTC, you'll have that incredible tone mistaken for an actual tube amplifier. The Behringer VT30FX's authentic modelling provides the rich harmonic content of a tube, without the tube!
The VT30FX boasts a handmade heavy-duty 10" BUGERA vintage guitar speaker for amazing classic sound reproduction.
Virtual Tube Circuitry (VTC)
Virtual Tube Circuitry is designed to accurately replicate the tube sound, right down to details of its interaction between classic tube stages and its responses to subtle tonal changes as one stage hands off to another. All this gives an amazingly natural sounding tube sound.
Customisable Clean and Overdrive Channels
The Clean channel is pure and simple, with a volume control and analogue passive equaliser. The Overdrive channel features gain, bass, treble, volume and proprietary contour controls. All these controls allow you to pinpoint the tone you're looking for.
A Range of Digital FX
The VT30FX boasts a range of quality effects through a 24-bit digital effects processor. There are 16 great-sounding effects including delays, flangers, choruses and reverbs. The delays and reverbs provide different options and environments, i.e. cathedral reverb and stage reverb.
Play Through Headphones and Along to Music
The Phones/Line Out B Jack not only lets you play your guitar silently through headphones or out through another audio source, but it does this with the use of speaker simulation to provide tube tone. You can also use also plug in Cd/Tape/Mp3 decks into the CD-IN/ LINE OUT A jack (without speaker simulation) so you can play along to your favourite music.
The VT30FX comes with a dual footswitch FS112VT for channel selection and FX bypass. This amp is built with high-quality components and with a long-lasting rugged design for a consistent amplifier.
For more information, you can look at the web brochure, manual and quick start guide below:
Quick Start Guide:
- Powerful 30-Watt, 2-channel guitar amp with authentic tube modelling, thanks to Virtual Tube Circuitry.
- Quality Digital FX processor; includes chorus/delay, delay plus separate reverb, chorus, flanger.
- Heavy-duty 10" BUGERA vintage guitar speaker.
- Full-featured Clean and Overdrive channels for a range of tonal possibilities.
- Each channel has independent bass, mid and treble tone controls.
- Sweep through the midrange with Contour control.
- Headphone and Line output with speaker simulation.
- Dedicated CD input with playback of line-level signals (e.g. music players, drum machines).
- Includes dual footswitch FS112VT for channel selection and FX bypass.
- Built with high-quality components and a long-lasting, rugged design.
- Height: 16.9" (430mm)
- Width: 18.7" (475mm)
- Depth: 9.4" (240mm)
- Weight: 24.2 lbs / 11 kg
- Input: 1/4" TS, RF Filtered
- Input Impedance Approx. 1 MΩ, unbalanced
- CD In: 1/4" TRS
- Input Impedance: Approx. 4 kΩ, unbalanced
- Line Out/Phones 1/4" TRS, unbalanced
- Output Level: max. +10 dBV
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Peak Power: 30 Watts/ 4 Ω
Digital Signal Processing
- Converter: 24-bit sigma-delta
- Sample Rate: 40 kHz
- Type: 10"
- Model: BUGERA Vintage Guitar Series 10G50J4
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Continuous Power (IEC268-5): 50 Watts
- Peak Power: 200 Watts
- Power Consumption: 45 Watts
- Fuse 100-120V~, 50/60 Hz: T 1.25 A H 250 V
- Fuse 220-230V~, 50/60 Hz: T 630mA H 250 V
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.