Beyerdynamic DT 1350 Headphones 80 Ohm
Beyerdynamic DT 1350 Headphones 80 OhmDetails
German audio specialists Beyerdynamic has revealed details about its new DT 1350 professional monitoring headphones with Tesla technology being launched at this years NAMM show. DT 1350 is the first professional monitoring headphone in beyerdynamics new generation of headphones that feature Tesla technology.
Product Ref: 19385View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A combination of ambient noise reduction and maximum sound pressure level of 129 dB make the DT 1350 headphones an ideal compact over-ear headphone for any environment. The completely re-engineered Tesla drivers create a headphone which delivers an enormous degree of efficiency with extremely low levels of distortion, allowing the DT 1350 to produce a perfectly balanced, accurate sound even at the highest volumes.
The removable, soft ear cushions and flexible headband ensure the headphones sit securely and remain comfortable even during prolonged periods of use and the ear cups swivel 90 degrees allowing 'single-ear' monitoring. The perfectly balanced, accurate sound means the DT 1350 headphones works perfectly for every day studio use or when simply enjoying music at home or on the move.
The Tesla principle sees the magnet mounted as a ring around the coil, allowing more energy to be directed to the membrane, which is where it is actually required. The exceptionally pure sound produced by the Tesla systems is the result of the close attention to countless small details. Traditional dynamic systems use a neodymium magnet at the centre of the system, the size of which was inevitably limited inside the headphone cup.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.