Behringer ACX450 Ultracoustic Amp
Behringer ACX450 Ultracoustic AmpDetails
Product Ref: 6338View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Superior FX Processor
With a 24-bit FX processor on-board, the ACX450 amplifier delivers excellent sound sculpting options. There are 16 incredible presets available for each channel and includes reverb, modulation, delay and offers a variety of different combinations. Included with the acoustic amplifier is the F112 footswitch which allows users to remotely activate or deactivate the effects on either channel. With a phase switch, the F112 eliminates feedback for a clean sound performance.
- Powerful 45-watt, 2-channel amplifier ideal for acoustic instruments & vocals
- 8'' Bugera dual-cone speaker
- 2 integrated digital FX processors with 16 presets including reverb, modulation, delay, & various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ feedback detection system reveals critical frequencies
- 2 x instrument & microphone channels with separate gain & FX controls
- Individual 5-band graphic EQ on each channel
- CD input
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 & 2 bypass included
- Exceptionally rugged construction
- Instrument Input: 1/4'' TS Unbalanced
- Impedance: 10MΩ
- Mic In: XLR Balanced
- Impedance: 4kΩ
- Line In: 1/4'' TRS Balanced
- Impedance: 40kΩ
- CD Input: RCA
- Impedance: >10kΩ
- Mic Insert Return: 1/4'' TS Unbalanced
- Impedance: 220kΩ
- CD Input: RCA
- Impedance: >10kΩ
- Power Rating: 1 x 45 W / 4Ω
- Digital Processing
- Converters: 24-Bit Sigma-Delta, 64/128-Times Oversampling
- Sampling Rate: 40kHz
- Type: 1 x 8''
- Model: Bugera Dual Cone Speaker
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Power Handling: 40W
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz
- Europe/UK/Australia: 230V, 50Hz
- Japan: 100V, 50/60Hz
- China/Korea: 220V, 50Hz
- General Export Model: 120/230V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Max 90W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 13.2 kg
- Height: 413 mm
- Width: 455 mm
- Depth: 212 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.