Sabian XS20 2-Pack, Brilliant Finish
Sabian XS20 2-Pack, Brilliant FinishDetails
The Sabian XS20 2-Pack is made up of a XS20 18'' crash ride cymbal and XS20 14'' hi-hats, these cymbals are sonically matched by Sabian Vault specialists to ensure performance compatibility. Crafted using an innovative technique, these cymbals deliver bright sounds, professional looks, and great feel at a nice price.
Product Ref: 56938View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Sabian XS20 18'' Crash Ride is a dual-purpose, versatile cymbal that offers lots of sound from just one cymbal. It can either be played as a powerful crash or as a big, full-on open ride.
The Sabian XS20 14'' Medium Hi-Hats feature a medium-weight top cymbal with a heavy bottom. The medium top provides accurate sticking response whilst the heavy bottom boosts clarity and cut. This pairing overall increases volume, delivers clean stick / pedal definition and fullness when played open. This results in an highly versatile pair of cymbals.
Complete in a Brilliant Finish these cymbals are machine buffed and hand polished, leaving a smooth and glossy look on the cymbal. This finish means that the lathed grooves within the cymbal are slightly smoother which results in a smoother, glassier and even warmer sound.
- Style: Vintage
- Sound: Bright
- Metal: B20
- Pitch: Mid to High
- Finish: Brilliant
- Crash Ride: Medium-Thin
- Hi-Hats: Medium Top / Heavy Bottom
In The Box
- 1 x XS20 14'' Medium Hi-Hats
- 1 x XS20 18'' Crash Ride
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.