Natal Pro Series Hi-Hat Stand
Natal Pro Series Hi-Hat StandDetails
The Natal Pro Series Hi Hat Stand is a super stable two legged stand. It is heavy duty and double braced so you can be certain that it will stand up to any playing situation. The Pro Series Hi Hat Stand mixes ultra sturdy build quality with playing sensitivity. Bearings in the lever hinge give the Pro Series Hi Hat Stand a smooth and fast action which is incredibly responsive.
Product Ref: 27458View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The H-PS-HH Natal Pro Series Hi-Hat Stand has two legs, as opposed to three, giving the stand a smaller foot print and allowing you to find the best playing position even in small or confined areas. This also makes it easier to accommodate a double bass drum pedal. The two legged design is built to tilt inwards towards the player to put the centre of gravity over the foot rather than in front of the foot. This adds greatly to the stands over all stability. Two legs make the Pro Hi Hat Stand easier to set up and quicker to pack down as well as being noticably lighter than most three legged stands.
The Flexible Footplate is designed to be positioned accurately with one simple drum key adjustment so you can achieve your desired playing position quickly and easily. The footplate is also etched with the Natal logo for extra playing grip. It is supplied with tube sleeve memory locks and high-grade non-slip rubber feet.
- 2 Legged Design
- Ultra Heavy Duty
- Non-Slip Natal rubber feet
- Easy fold up foot plate
- Fully adjustable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.