View Full Description
The Design Series Shell Kits boast thick Maple shells that provide a full, resonant and responsive tone with some serious punch thrown in for good measure. All this tone is thanks to the thick Maple wood which incorporates HVLT (Vertical Low Timbre shell with a horizontal outer ply). So whether you're rocking out on stage, or just jamming with your friends, this kit will have you sounding your best.
The toms on the Design series benefit from graduated chrome counter hoops meaning the smaller drums on the kit feature thinner hoops allowing them to resonate more freely and produce much richer sounds. Another feature of the Design series toms is the STM (Suspension Tom Mount) system which allows the toms to resonate independently without any chocking from hardware to shell contact.
In order to provide drummers with even more control over their own sound, DW has created its True-Pitch rod system. The rods feature 5mm threads rather than the standard 12/24 that occurs on most other drums resulting is a more exacting tuning process.
DW's Design Kits also feature MAG throw-off, low-mass die cast claw hooks and more. Included with these shells are Remo Suede drum heads which will enable you to draw out your own unique sound, as well as providing a durable playing surface.
The Design Series by DW come in a range of fantastic colours that are guaranteed to make a statement and get heads turning. All the series have chrome hardware including lugs, hoops, STM and tom legs.
- Colour: White Satin Matte Lacquer
- 100 American Rock Maple Shells
- Newly- designed mini Turret lug
- Remo USA- made Suede "outline" logo heads
- Sleek silver and white badge
- Specialty Lacquer finishes
- STM (Suspension Tom Mounts)
- True-Pitch Tuning
- MAG Snare throw-off
- Low-mass die cast claw hooks
- HVLT (Vertical Low Timbre shell with a horizontal outer ply)
- 22 x 18 in Bass Drum
- 10 x 8 in & 12 x 9 in Rack Toms
- 16 x 14 in Floor Tom
- 14 x 5.5 in Snare
No cymbals or cymbal stands included.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.